There have been some recent changes in laws governing large trucks and trailers. There are certain circumstances that may require a commercial drivers license or an electronic logging device. If you have a large rig and drive long distances, more information can be obtained from the following locations.


Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA)  Fallon Federal Building 31 Hopkins Plaza, Suite 800 Baltimore, MD 21201 Phone: (443) 703-2240 Fax: (443) 703-2253